‘Clock Boy’ Ahmed Mohamed returns to U.S

IRVING, Texas – Ahmed Mohamed, the Muslim youngster who stood out as truly newsworthy a year ago when he was suspended for conveying a hand crafted check to class in Irving, came back to the United States Monday evening.

“Ahmed and his family have missed his grandma, his close relatives, uncles, cousins and companions here in Irving and crosswise over North Texas in particular,” Aldean Mohamed said. “Ahmed and his atomic family miss America and their entire family here in America in particular.”

Ahmed said Facebook, MIT and NASA have reached him through online networking, requesting that he visit while he’s in the U.S. amid the mid year.

The 14-year-old said he’s cheerful to be back home, and seeing his loved ones is first need. He’s been going to class in Qatar and says there’s a 50/50 chance he’ll complete secondary school in the U.S., however says he certainly needs to head off to college here. He says he’s occupied with coding, designing and innovation.

“I’ve developed more. It’s ordinary to develop yet I’ve developed much more since I got a tiny bit of attention, and I’m glad for it,” Ahmed said.

“It’s delightful to be here in USA,” said Ahmed’s dad, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed. “It is our home and it is our nation and we adore it. As you see, if there is something incorrectly, America will remain for it and that is what happened. Something was occurring to my child. Everyone shows at least a bit of kindness, has youngsters, Something isn’t right, so they remained for it.”

The 14-year-old was captured in September in the wake of Irving MacArthur High School staff erroneously thought the natively constructed advanced clock he’d taken school was a bomb.

The ensuing aftermath stood out as truly newsworthy. Ahmed was welcome to visit the White House, took an interest in Google’s science reasonable and incorporated into Time’s “Most Influential Teens of 2015” rundown. He and his instantly family wound up moving to Qatar, where an establishment offered to pay for his training.

Irving Mayor Beth Van Duyne at the time said she remained behind the activities of her police division, which dropped the deception bomb charges subsequent to deciding the youngster intended no mischief.

172 total views, 3 views today

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!